When it comes to the success of digital marketing Livermore Kentucky and finding new customers via the web, keyword optimization is one of the most important tools you can bet on. Keyword optimization or keyword research is the act of researching, analysing and selecting the best word or concept of great significance to your product, services or campaign in order to target and drive traffic from search engines such as Google to your website and other digital platforms.
Getting your website or blog on the first page of search engines can be a daunting task if you do not understand the fundamentals of optimization.
Why Are We The Best SEO Service In Livermore Kentucky
It is very essential that the word you choose as the keyword is broad enough for lot of people to search for on the internet, but narrow enough that you have a decent chance of getting a high search rank for it on the search engines and results.
For example, the word “shoe” is way too general. However, “Where can I find cheap shoes online” is a pretty good one. Similarly, the word “Europe” is way too general and Wiki sites will normally dominate these top spots. So, “the best holiday destination in Europe” is a much better phrase to focus on.
What is SEO Article Writing? - SEO Copywriting Explained
For anyone who doubts that link building is one of the most important factors in ranking at the top of the search engines, just type the phrase "miserable failure" into Google to see what happens. You will see the president of our nation coming up as number one. I find it very interesting that the words "miserable failure" do not appear a single time on George Bush's site. Why, you may ask, is this so?
This is so from a technique called Google bombing. Google spiders while they go out and index the world wide web, look for quantity and quality and relevance of links pointing to a website. A large group of politically minded astute computer people chose to link the words "miserable failure" to George Bush's site. In turn, they Google bombed him.
This alone is proof that linking is very affective to rank at the top of the search engines. It is a known fact that Google and the Google- bots are constantly surveying the entire net. In this process of surveying, they follow the links to and from almost every site on the internet. Google is currently indexing over 8 billion sites. You can imagine when their spiders and bots are trying to figure out who to put this at the top, they need to be able to use several factors. Linking becomes a democratic process. The more links you get, the more votes for you websites you obtain. The way Google sees it, is that the other websites are willing to link to you, so you must be important! They also look at how important and relevant the sites that link to you are. Therefore, it is not just quantity, it is also quality.
In my articles, I will always give some suggestions on things to avoid, as well as things to do. Two of the worst things to avoid in terms of linking are called link farms and webrings. Linkfarms and webrings are where hundreds and sometimes thousands of websites all agree to link to each other quickly. This is not a natural technique and therefore Google spiders will red flag and sometimes even ban sites from doing well in the rankings.
What is SEO Article Writing? - SEO Copywriting Explained
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.