When it comes to the success of digital marketing Worthville Kentucky and finding new customers via the web, keyword optimization is one of the most important tools you can bet on. Keyword optimization or keyword research is the act of researching, analysing and selecting the best word or concept of great significance to your product, services or campaign in order to target and drive traffic from search engines such as Google to your website and other digital platforms.
Getting your website or blog on the first page of search engines can be a daunting task if you do not understand the fundamentals of optimization.
Why Are We The Best SEO Service In Worthville Kentucky
It is very essential that the word you choose as the keyword is broad enough for lot of people to search for on the internet, but narrow enough that you have a decent chance of getting a high search rank for it on the search engines and results.
For example, the word “shoe” is way too general. However, “Where can I find cheap shoes online” is a pretty good one. Similarly, the word “Europe” is way too general and Wiki sites will normally dominate these top spots. So, “the best holiday destination in Europe” is a much better phrase to focus on.
Basic Search Engine Optimization Principles for Entrepreneurs
WordPress and SEO go hand in hand because the search engines favor the WordPress blogging platform to a high extent. If you have a WordPress blog, then you probably will receive a higher ranking than other websites. Reasonably, your chances will be improved if you get some things right initially. You can choose any topic out there and there will be loads of WordPress blogs covering that topic. But, for many different causes, they do not all have excellent search engine rankings. You have to learn how to optimize your WordPress blog for the search engines. Ensure that you place specific things in motion so that you will be ranked highly for your keyword.
Paid themes are a safer way to go and do not use advertisements. If you can meet the expense, you should initially select a high class theme that is not shared and this will allow you less hassles.
Have Trackbacks in Your Comments:
One of the main things that helps your WordPress blog get excellent ranking is the trackbacks. This makes it simple to have links made in the comments section to anyone who is linking to your content. When you allow trackbacks on your WordPress blog, this gives other people an avenue for linking to your articles and making a backlink for you. If you do your homework, you will learn that most of well populated WordPress blogs have trackbacks turned on. This is a method for allowing others to link to your article if they found it fascinating.
Sprinkle Keywords in Your Content:
Even if you run your site on the WordPress platform that doesn't mean that you can waive off the basic principles of SEO. You should always maintain a decent keyword density in your articles so that you're not completely ignoring this aspect. Don't stuff too many keywords into your content but weave them in at targeted locations that seem vital; beef up your synonym use to keep from repeating your keywords too many times within your article.
WordPress blogs do seem to have a distinct advantage when it comes to optimizing for search engines. It's the small stuff that will make or break you no matter how huge or small your blog may be at the second. Why aren't you getting started yet? Now your blog can be a huge player in a really huge pond. These three things can help make that happen.
This is a continuation of our article "SEO:: Search Engine Optimization - Getting Started", and we are going to start where we left off so be sure to check out the first article for steps 1-5.
6. Content, Content, and did I mention Content - The single most important thing for your website to be seen in the search engines is the content on your page. You need to have you keyword search terms throughout the text on your website, so if you main search term is "Computer Store" you need to incorporate that term along with any other main search terms in you page. So many pages have great graphics but absolutely no content on the site. Fill you site with content, I try to get about 1000 words on an html page, and place my main keywords throughout the page. Try to have as many relative pages as possible. Remember the more relative content the better placement
7. Do Your Research - it is important that you research other websites that are in the field you are in, and that you look at what they are doing SEO wise so that you can get a feel of what you site is going to need. Many times you can find a lot of you keywords and keyword phrases on a competitor's site that has had the search engine optimization. Don't copy their content, but you can use the same keywords. Once you see the competition then you need to see the amount of times the search terms are being used on the net. Use the yahoo tool I showed you in the first article for that. After this you can now see which keywords you want to use and which you want to trash. It pays to do the research so that you have relative SEO keywords and phrases that are going to bring traffic to your site.
8. Do NOT use other people's content (Duplicate Content) - Do not put other content from other sites copied on your site. This is call duplicate content and highly frowned on in the seo community. Also, do not use the same content on every page of your website. This is also considered duplicate content and can get you flagged unless you are doing GEO Targeting, which will only change the names on the cities and states.
9. DO NOT Hide content on your page - some black hat seo websites will take a key search term and on a white background write in white font the phrase 100 times, so that it will help them sore to the top of the search engine. If you get caught they will blacklist your site and once you are kicked off you can never get back on.
10. Add or Change Content - Don't just put a site up and never change any information for 5 years. You need to add and delete information on your site to keep the information current and up to date. Search engine optimization is about relative information on your site. Plus, the webcrawlers love new content. The more you add the more they crawl, and the more they crawl the better your site is going to do.
I hope this article has been helpful, and I will be adding more like, but with more detail to each point in the weeks to come. Good luck on your SEO, and we hope to see you at the top of the search engines.