When it comes to the success of digital marketing Richmond Kentucky and finding new customers via the web, keyword optimization is one of the most important tools you can bet on. Keyword optimization or keyword research is the act of researching, analysing and selecting the best word or concept of great significance to your product, services or campaign in order to target and drive traffic from search engines such as Google to your website and other digital platforms.
Getting your website or blog on the first page of search engines can be a daunting task if you do not understand the fundamentals of optimization.
Why Are We The Best SEO Service In Richmond Kentucky
It is very essential that the word you choose as the keyword is broad enough for lot of people to search for on the internet, but narrow enough that you have a decent chance of getting a high search rank for it on the search engines and results.
For example, the word “shoe” is way too general. However, “Where can I find cheap shoes online” is a pretty good one. Similarly, the word “Europe” is way too general and Wiki sites will normally dominate these top spots. So, “the best holiday destination in Europe” is a much better phrase to focus on.
What is SEO Article Writing? - SEO Copywriting Explained
This is a continuation of our article "SEO:: Search Engine Optimization - Getting Started", and we are going to start where we left off so be sure to check out the first article for steps 1-5.
6. Content, Content, and did I mention Content - The single most important thing for your website to be seen in the search engines is the content on your page. You need to have you keyword search terms throughout the text on your website, so if you main search term is "Computer Store" you need to incorporate that term along with any other main search terms in you page. So many pages have great graphics but absolutely no content on the site. Fill you site with content, I try to get about 1000 words on an html page, and place my main keywords throughout the page. Try to have as many relative pages as possible. Remember the more relative content the better placement
7. Do Your Research - it is important that you research other websites that are in the field you are in, and that you look at what they are doing SEO wise so that you can get a feel of what you site is going to need. Many times you can find a lot of you keywords and keyword phrases on a competitor's site that has had the search engine optimization. Don't copy their content, but you can use the same keywords. Once you see the competition then you need to see the amount of times the search terms are being used on the net. Use the yahoo tool I showed you in the first article for that. After this you can now see which keywords you want to use and which you want to trash. It pays to do the research so that you have relative SEO keywords and phrases that are going to bring traffic to your site.
8. Do NOT use other people's content (Duplicate Content) - Do not put other content from other sites copied on your site. This is call duplicate content and highly frowned on in the seo community. Also, do not use the same content on every page of your website. This is also considered duplicate content and can get you flagged unless you are doing GEO Targeting, which will only change the names on the cities and states.
9. DO NOT Hide content on your page - some black hat seo websites will take a key search term and on a white background write in white font the phrase 100 times, so that it will help them sore to the top of the search engine. If you get caught they will blacklist your site and once you are kicked off you can never get back on.
10. Add or Change Content - Don't just put a site up and never change any information for 5 years. You need to add and delete information on your site to keep the information current and up to date. Search engine optimization is about relative information on your site. Plus, the webcrawlers love new content. The more you add the more they crawl, and the more they crawl the better your site is going to do.
I hope this article has been helpful, and I will be adding more like, but with more detail to each point in the weeks to come. Good luck on your SEO, and we hope to see you at the top of the search engines.
SEO Tips - How to Write a Good Title and Description
Search Engine Optimization plays a very important role in your business. In this digital age, the search engine ranking of your business can be a crucial factor to your success. So, how can a business improve its placement in searches. With the help of SEO, your business can go from nowhere to many places. According to the recent data, 82% shoppers research for the product before making a purchase. If your business is not ranked higher in search engine results then you are surely going to lose out on sales. SEO is a technique to organically improve your business' search results.
SEO is a Necessity in this Digital Age
It's tough for business' to capture customers attention in this cluttered advertising world where everything is overloaded with information. Search Engine Optimization is one way to capture the online world's attention with guaranteed results. With many business' already implemented SEO, it will be foolish to ignore this marketing strategy. So business' do spend a lot on SEO. So Search Engine Optimization has become an investment. You will not get results overnight and has to have patience, but in the long run it will be more than worth it.
How an SEO/Digital Marketing Agency can Help
Many in the organization are not well versed with SEO and other forms of digital marketing. So in this complex age of digital marketing many businesses are turning to digital marketing agency for help. They hire digital marketers as consultant or give SEO training to their staff from industrial trainers in digital marketing. So looking to outsource your SEO work often helps because of its complexity. Search Engine Optimization will surely benefit your business by leaps and bounds.
Implement SEO and to get noticed, get visitors and get sales!