When it comes to the success of digital marketing Raytown and finding new customers via the web, Kansas City SEO is one of the most important tools you can bet on. Keyword optimization or keyword research is the act of researching, analysing and selecting the best word or concept of great significance to your product, services or campaign in order to target and drive traffic from search engines such as Google to your website and other digital platforms.
Getting your website or blog on the first page of search engines can be a daunting task if you do not understand the fundamentals of Kansas City search engine optimization.
Why Are We The Best SEO Service In Kansas City
It is very essential that the word you choose as the keyword is broad enough for lot of people to search for on the internet, but narrow enough that you have a decent chance of getting a high search rank for it on the search engines and results.
For example, the word “shoe” is way too general. However, “Where can I find cheap shoes online” is a pretty good one. Similarly, the word “Europe” is way too general and Wiki sites will normally dominate these top spots. So, “the best holiday destination in Europe” is a much better phrase to focus on.
SEO Tips to Get Your Website to the Top of Search Engines
This is a continuation of our article "SEO:: Search Engine Optimization - Getting Started", and we are going to start where we left off so be sure to check out the first article for steps 1-5.
6. Content, Content, and did I mention Content - The single most important thing for your website to be seen in the search engines is the content on your page. You need to have you keyword search terms throughout the text on your website, so if you main search term is "Computer Store" you need to incorporate that term along with any other main search terms in you page. So many pages have great graphics but absolutely no content on the site. Fill you site with content, I try to get about 1000 words on an html page, and place my main keywords throughout the page. Try to have as many relative pages as possible. Remember the more relative content the better placement
7. Do Your Research - it is important that you research other websites that are in the field you are in, and that you look at what they are doing SEO wise so that you can get a feel of what you site is going to need. Many times you can find a lot of you keywords and keyword phrases on a competitor's site that has had the search engine optimization. Don't copy their content, but you can use the same keywords. Once you see the competition then you need to see the amount of times the search terms are being used on the net. Use the yahoo tool I showed you in the first article for that. After this you can now see which keywords you want to use and which you want to trash. It pays to do the research so that you have relative SEO keywords and phrases that are going to bring traffic to your site.
8. Do NOT use other people's content (Duplicate Content) - Do not put other content from other sites copied on your site. This is call duplicate content and highly frowned on in the seo community. Also, do not use the same content on every page of your website. This is also considered duplicate content and can get you flagged unless you are doing GEO Targeting, which will only change the names on the cities and states.
9. DO NOT Hide content on your page - some black hat seo websites will take a key search term and on a white background write in white font the phrase 100 times, so that it will help them sore to the top of the search engine. If you get caught they will blacklist your site and once you are kicked off you can never get back on.
10. Add or Change Content - Don't just put a site up and never change any information for 5 years. You need to add and delete information on your site to keep the information current and up to date. Search engine optimization is about relative information on your site. Plus, the webcrawlers love new content. The more you add the more they crawl, and the more they crawl the better your site is going to do.
I hope this article has been helpful, and I will be adding more like, but with more detail to each point in the weeks to come. Good luck on your SEO, and we hope to see you at the top of the search engines.
Attract Search Engines To Your WordPress Blog
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.