When it comes to the success of digital marketing Martinez Georgia and finding new customers via the web, keyword optimization is one of the most important tools you can bet on. Keyword optimization or keyword research is the act of researching, analysing and selecting the best word or concept of great significance to your product, services or campaign in order to target and drive traffic from search engines such as Google to your website and other digital platforms.
Getting your website or blog on the first page of search engines can be a daunting task if you do not understand the fundamentals of optimization.
Why Are We The Best SEO Service In Martinez Georgia
It is very essential that the word you choose as the keyword is broad enough for lot of people to search for on the internet, but narrow enough that you have a decent chance of getting a high search rank for it on the search engines and results.
For example, the word “shoe” is way too general. However, “Where can I find cheap shoes online” is a pretty good one. Similarly, the word “Europe” is way too general and Wiki sites will normally dominate these top spots. So, “the best holiday destination in Europe” is a much better phrase to focus on.
SEO Tips to Get Your Website to the Top of Search Engines
This is a continuation of our article "SEO:: Search Engine Optimization - Getting Started", and we are going to start where we left off so be sure to check out the first article for steps 1-5.
6. Content, Content, and did I mention Content - The single most important thing for your website to be seen in the search engines is the content on your page. You need to have you keyword search terms throughout the text on your website, so if you main search term is "Computer Store" you need to incorporate that term along with any other main search terms in you page. So many pages have great graphics but absolutely no content on the site. Fill you site with content, I try to get about 1000 words on an html page, and place my main keywords throughout the page. Try to have as many relative pages as possible. Remember the more relative content the better placement
7. Do Your Research - it is important that you research other websites that are in the field you are in, and that you look at what they are doing SEO wise so that you can get a feel of what you site is going to need. Many times you can find a lot of you keywords and keyword phrases on a competitor's site that has had the search engine optimization. Don't copy their content, but you can use the same keywords. Once you see the competition then you need to see the amount of times the search terms are being used on the net. Use the yahoo tool I showed you in the first article for that. After this you can now see which keywords you want to use and which you want to trash. It pays to do the research so that you have relative SEO keywords and phrases that are going to bring traffic to your site.
8. Do NOT use other people's content (Duplicate Content) - Do not put other content from other sites copied on your site. This is call duplicate content and highly frowned on in the seo community. Also, do not use the same content on every page of your website. This is also considered duplicate content and can get you flagged unless you are doing GEO Targeting, which will only change the names on the cities and states.
9. DO NOT Hide content on your page - some black hat seo websites will take a key search term and on a white background write in white font the phrase 100 times, so that it will help them sore to the top of the search engine. If you get caught they will blacklist your site and once you are kicked off you can never get back on.
10. Add or Change Content - Don't just put a site up and never change any information for 5 years. You need to add and delete information on your site to keep the information current and up to date. Search engine optimization is about relative information on your site. Plus, the webcrawlers love new content. The more you add the more they crawl, and the more they crawl the better your site is going to do.
I hope this article has been helpful, and I will be adding more like, but with more detail to each point in the weeks to come. Good luck on your SEO, and we hope to see you at the top of the search engines.
Importance of Keyword Analysis in Search Engine Optimization
How Keyword Rich Content is Directly Related to SEO for your Business
Ever wonder what SEO really is but were afraid to ask?
SEO is an acronym for "Search Engine Optimization". It's the umbrella term for all the methods you can use to ensure your website is found by various search engine result pages (SERPs).
Google is the most widely used search engine but it's certainly not the only one. There's Bing, Yahoo!, AOL and others.
If your website does not appear higher up in their search rankings, then you are missing out on a huge opportunity.
The goal of SEO is to get qualified leads and prospects to discover your business when they are searching for products or services that you offer in the search engines.
SEO isn't Rocket Science but it can be Complicated
When it comes to SEO, a few important tactics can greatly improve your presence in the increasingly crowded online space.
If you're attempting search optimization on your own or more wisely hiring an SEO expert, it's important to be informed with certain SEO fundamentals before proceeding.
Search engines try to provide the most relevant results to a searcher's query. Whether it's an answer to a simple question like, "how many ounces are in a gallon?" to more complicated queries such as, "what is the best Chinese restaurant nearest to me?"
After reading this article, you will gain a better understanding of what you need to know before beginning an SEO campaign and what your role is if you decide to outsource this valuable marketing strategy.
Know Your Audience and What Content They're Looking For
Why Content Marketing Plays a Big Role in SEO
First let's look at what SEO feeds on. And that is content (text, images, videos etc) found on your website.
Since great SEO relies on how well your content is ranked, as well as factoring in your social media and local engagements, you want to keep fluff content to a minimum and focus on quality.
While it sounds time-consuming, quality content has benefits that reach beyond SEO.
Good content is useful across all marketing mediums and forces you to think through your message from a topic and keyword perspective.
The key is to ensure you are honing in on what actually matters to your audience.
It's imperative you know who would want to buy your products or services and what they're searching for in the search engines in order for them to find your website as the solution to their needs.
Your initial instincts may be correct, but you might be missing things that could gain additional website traffic, potential relationship opportunities, or new market segments to your business.
Therefore, proper due diligence is paramount in order to map your target audience to the keywords, topics, and phrases they're using in and around your industry.
Create SEO-Driven Content
Writing only for search engines usually makes your content boring. Typically that strategy won't help to convert your visitors into customers.
It's far better to focus on people first. Make your content as value-driven as possible and then optimize it for search engine bots without sacrificing the quality of your content.
The underlying content is extremely important. Too many people skimp on content but it's one of the major anchors that tether you to Google's relevancy algorithms.
The problem we see a lot of entrepreneurs run into is them creating content "they" think is perfect and sounds great to them but SEO wise, can at times be utterly worthless.
Being authentic is important but do so while factoring in the reason why you're creating the content in the first place with marketing, branding, lead generation and of course SEO in mind.
Thin content with errors, or duplicate content and spun or spam content can really hurt you.
Instead, the content not only has to be lengthy, but it has to be well-written, keyword rich and highly engaging where readers are spending a good amount of time digesting and consuming that content.
Content Creation for SEO Success
As you create content, you'll want to make sure each page is optimized for:
• Page speed,
• bot crawling,
• responsive friendliness, and
• overall findability.
An Initial investment in a site audit or recommendations for establishing a few initial best practices will save you much time and money in the long run.
Ideas for new content can be gathered from questions your own clients often ask or visit online forums and social media to find questions around your industry, products, and marketplace for more inspiration.
Check the competition with content ideas to ensure you're on par with your competitors when it comes to covering topics and questions in the industry concerning your company.
Manage Your Keywords Wisely
The key to pleasing both search engines and visitors is to have quality content on our website that includes keywords your target market would be using in the search engines when looking for a solution to a problem your business can solve.
To do this, you want to run your keywords and topics through a tool like Google's Keyword Planner to make sure the topics and keywords you have chosen have enough search volume and potential traffic to make them worthwhile.
Be sure to take into account the relevance of the search to your audience.
The narrower the topic focus, the lower the traffic typically. This is often offset by the accuracy and interest of the audience.
Do not Spam the keywords!
This also means using different connotations of the same words over and over again within your content.
Google loves NEW content. Keep in mind that websites are liquid so this is where your blog plays a major role in effective SEO.
What Search Engines Are NOT Looking For
Search engine spiders only have a certain amount of data storage. If you're performing shady tactics or trying to trick them, chances are you're going to hurt yourself and your business reputation in the long run.
At the end of the day, focusing on quality content that can be easily found by your target audience will benefit all of your marketing and sales efforts. Spend a lot of time on the things above and the rest will fall into place.