When it comes to the success of digital marketing Douglasville Georgia and finding new customers via the web, keyword optimization is one of the most important tools you can bet on. Keyword optimization or keyword research is the act of researching, analysing and selecting the best word or concept of great significance to your product, services or campaign in order to target and drive traffic from search engines such as Google to your website and other digital platforms.
Getting your website or blog on the first page of search engines can be a daunting task if you do not understand the fundamentals of optimization.
Why Are We The Best SEO Service In Douglasville Georgia
It is very essential that the word you choose as the keyword is broad enough for lot of people to search for on the internet, but narrow enough that you have a decent chance of getting a high search rank for it on the search engines and results.
For example, the word “shoe” is way too general. However, “Where can I find cheap shoes online” is a pretty good one. Similarly, the word “Europe” is way too general and Wiki sites will normally dominate these top spots. So, “the best holiday destination in Europe” is a much better phrase to focus on.
The Uses of SEO
In this competitive market, marketers not only promote their organizations through traditional forms of promotion but also through the modern age Internet.
A business owner can promote the organization using online banners, website, posting online articles, online press releases or advertisements. However, search engine optimization is a process that enables you to establish an online reputation of yourself. It is a unique process of promotion of company's site over the Internet. Effective and proper use can help promote the website of the organization. A marketer can prepare the brand image of the corporation in an effective manner among the customers.
In this process, several types of techniques are used to promote the organization's website. Keyword analysis is one of the techniques of this process. The significance of this kind of technique is that you can get an opportunity to reach out to your customers. This is possible as a marketer can undergo complete research and analysis. This research and in-depth analysis enable a marketer to zero on in those words which are often used and typed by your target customers. These words are called the keywords and they are also closely related to your industry or the business of your organization. For instance, you are running a business of ice-cream parlor. If you want to publish your website on the Internet, you need to research those keywords that are commonly used by the target audiences. A marketer can then use these keywords in the content of the website. When you use these keywords in the content of the site, your web page gets accessed to the target visitors. A person can use these keywords for the purpose of making the web pages accessible to the target customers. The content should contain a reasonable proportion of the keywords in the content of the website. If you use it in excess, your site can be considered as spam. Appropriate use of keywords can make the content easily accessible without being rated as spam. The search engines also easily recognize the content as relevant. This helps the website of the company in being indexed in the first few pages of the search engines. All these factors make the keyword analysis vital and relevant.
SEO - What is SEO?
All SEO tactics used to get your site successfully crawled and positioned in the major search engines evolve with the technology used to render websites, but the basic fundamentals stay the same. There are three major aspects to SEO that you should be sure to concentrate on when optimizing your website - keywords, links, and graphics. Use this checklist to ensure that your site will achieve the highest possible search engine rankings :
1. Make sure the keywords that you are targeting are relevant to your website's content.
2. Keywords should be phrases that are commonly used in the search engines. There is no point in having your website optimized with search words or phrases that search engine users are not going to search with.
3. The titles of your pages should start with your keywords.
4. The content of your pages should be full of your keywords and other related information.
5. All tags on your website should be optimized with your targeted keywords.
6. Be sure that your keywords are included in your website's filenames.
1. External links are extremely important in search engine optimization. First, make sure that your site is listed in DMOZ also known as the Open Directory Project. DMOZ provides many of the search engine results for the most popular search engines, including Google.
2. Your website should be listed in human edited online directories.
3. It is essential you make sure that your website has a sitemap with text links.
4. Avoid linking with anyone who asks - focus on linking with websites that have a page rank as high as yours or better. Also, link with websites that relate to yours or are complimentary to yours. For example, if you have a fashion-related website, link with other fashion, accessory, or beauty websites.
1. Make sure that your website uses CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). What this does is completely separate the code that is used to "layout" the web site from the content (Keywords etc) of your website. What happens is the Search Engine Spiders are able to completely ignore the formatting code. This makes the search engine spider find your content / keywords etc right away without the possibility of getting caught in bad code or having to sift through unnecessary code in order to find your keywords / content etc.
2. The graphics that are on your website should also have descriptive and keyword rich alternative attributes that are useful for visitors.
Using these three aspects of Search Engine Optimization will surely help your website get ranked faster.